Accounts Receivable Financing Made Easy
When you need to keep cash flowing through your business, there are a lot of options. Most of them require you to take out a loan or another form of credit, and when that happens, it is easy to worry about the long-term impact on your month to month overhead and your company’s growth strategy. Luckily, there are financing options made especially for this contingency that are designed to minimize new debt while providing you with savings. One of those, accounts receivable financing, is actually among the oldest forms of known commercial credit.
How Financing Receivables Works
When you contact a Muth Capital associate about factoring arrangements, we review your outstanding accounts and your customers’ payment histories to determine what percentage of those accounts to offer as a cash advance. That allows our associates to control the risk associated with the transaction. Then we assume collection of the payments, deducting the advance and our service fee before passing on the remaining money to you.
Benefits of Financing Your Receivables
- Keep cash flow through your business
- Outsource your accounts department to save time and money
- Predictable service fees help build the cost of financing into quotes
- Totally reusable—finance outstanding accounts as needed
- Payment insurance on your customers at no additional cost to you
Contact us today to get an application started.