A Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loan Works Well for Those With No or Poor Credit
As with your personal credit, you must establish business credit, and Muth Capital is here if that hasn’t happened quite yet. A stated income commercial real estate loan can get you the investment property you have your eye on.
Why Your Credit Isn’t Necessarily an Issue
Even if your credit is poor and other lenders have turned you down, this financing vehicle might still be an option. When you apply for a stated income loan, we here at Muth Capital take into account the property, not your credit. For example, when reviewing your request, we look at
- The property you wish to buy
- Whether its value will cover the mortgage
- Its value versus the insurance and taxes
If we can use the property you wish to purchase as collateral for the funding, we will consider issuing you a stated income commercial real estate loan. This makes the application process much easier, as you do not need to provide as much documentation.
Property Types that Qualify and Additional Uses
Nearly any piece of commercial property will qualify for this financing, but many borrowers leverage the power of this loan for
- Retail spaces
We are also happy to discuss alternative uses for this funding, such as debt consolidation, property renovation or obtaining working capital.
Some Additional Considerations
To secure your funding, you must have a credit score of 600 or higher and submit proof of income. Our loans are
- Up to $500,000
- Offer you 25 years amortization and fixed rates
- Carry a loan-to-ratio value of
- 65 percent for commercial, retail, storage and warehouse property
- 70 percent for non-owner occupied investment properties of one to four units
- 75 percent for multifamily investment properties of five units or more
Show Us Your Real Estate
At Muth Capital, we want to help you acquire your commercial investment. Contact us to discuss the property in question and whether you are qualified for a stated income commercial real estate loan.